tackle n: The male genitals.
taffy pulling n: A euphemism for male masturbation.
tallywacker n: A penis.
tank n: A jail or jail cell.
tanked, tanking, tanks
To suffer a sudden decline or failure: The stock market tanked.
To drink to the point of intoxication.
tard n: Short for retard.
ta-ta's n: A woman's breasts.
thang n: A thing.
thatch n: Pubic hair; bush.
threesome also three-way n:
1. Any sex act involving three people.
2. A relationship in which three people, such as a married couple and a lover, live together and have sexual relations.
throne n: A toilet.
tiddley also tiddlyadj: Intoxicated; drunk.
1. Personally close; intimate.
2. Intoxicated; drunk.
1. A person who is overly tense or nervous.
2. A stingy person; a miser.
3. A person who is rigidly conventional, as in manners, opinions, and tastes.
tit n: A woman's breast.
tizzy n: A state of nervous excitement or confusion; a dither.
toast n: One that is doomed, in trouble, or unworthy of further consideration.
toe-jam n: The dirt that collects between toes.
toke n: An inhale of smoke, especially marijuana.
1. The penis.
2. A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
tooshie n: The buttocks.
[Alteration of Yiddish tokhes, from Hebrew]
1. A drinking binge.
2. Cocaine, especially a small amount snorted at one time.
v. tooted, tooting, toots
To snort cocaine.
tootsie or tootsy n:
2. A girl or young woman.
3. A person's foot.
2. An act of masturbation (applies to males only).
toss, tossing, tossed
To masturbate (applies to males only).
tossbag n: A detestable person.
1. A person who masturbates (applies to males only).
2. A detestable person.
tosspot n: A person regarded as inept, foolish, or contemptible.
1. Unfortunate; too bad: a tough break.
2. Fine; great.
tough it out
To get through despite hardship; endure.
tranny also trannie n:
1. A transvestite.
2. A transexual.
tr.v. trashed, trashing, trashes
a. To throw away; discard: trashed the broken toaster.
b. To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
c. To beat up; assault.
d. To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally.
a. An act of prostitution.
b. A prostitute's customer.
c. A session carried out by a prostitute with a client.
2. A robbery or theft
a. An hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug: an acid trip.
b. An intense, stimulating, or exciting experience: a power trip.
a. A usually temporary but absorbing interest or preoccupation: He's on another health food trip.
b. A certain way of life or situation
v. trolled, trolling, trolls
v. tr. / v.intr.
To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something.
trouser snake n: A penis.
1. A piece of excrement.
2.A contemptible person.
turd burglar n: Used as disparaging term for a homosexual man.
1. The range of the authority or influence of a person, group, or thing; a bailiwick:
2. A geographical area; a territory.
3. The area claimed by a gang, as of youths, as its personal territory.
turfed, turfing, turfs
1. A person considered inept or undesirable.
2. A failure, especially a failed theatrical production or movie.
To perform (an act of prostitution): turning tricks.
1. To affect with dislike, displeasure, or revulsion: That song really turns me off.
2. To affect with boredom: The play turned the audience off.
3. To lose or cause to lose interest; withdraw: turning off to materialism.
4. To cease paying attention to: The student turned off the boring lecture and daydreamed.
1. To take or cause to take a mind-altering drug, especially for the first time.
2. To be or cause to become interested, pleasurably excited, or stimulated. Often used with to : My uncle turned me on to jazz.
3. To excite or become excited sexually.
tush n: Buttocks.
1. The vulva.
2. A woman or girl.
3. A contemptible person.
twerp also twirp n: A person regarded as insignificant and contemptible.
twit n: A foolishly annoying person.