sack n: Dismissal from employment: finally got the sack after a year of ineptitude.
sacked, sacking, sacks
To discharge from employment.
safe n: A condom.
salami n: A penis.
sandwich n: Any sex act involving three people; a threesome.
sap, saphead n: A gullible person; a dupe.
sawbuck n: A ten dollar bill.
1. A person regarded as contemptible.
a. A worker who refuses membership in a labor union.
b. An employee who works while others are on strike; a strikebreaker.
c. A person hired to replace a striking worker.
scag n: Heroin.
1. The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain.
2. The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
3. A successful robbery.
4. A sexual conquest.
To cancel (a project or program, for example).
1. A prison guard or the turnkey of a jail.
2. The act or an instance of having sexual intercourse.
1. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
2. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
To have sexual intercourse.
1. To act or fool around aimlessly or in a confused way and accomplish nothing.
2. To be sexually promiscuous.
1. To make a mess of (an undertaking).
2. To injure; damage. Lifting those boxes really screwed up my back.
3. To make neurotic or anxious.
have a screw loose
1. To behave in an eccentric manner.
2. To be insane.
screwball n: An eccentric, impulsively whimsical, or irrational person.
Impulsively whimsical; eccentric: That screwball proposal won't work.
scum, scumbag n: One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
scuzzy, scuzzier, scuzziest adj:
1. Dirty; grimy: scuzzy floors.
2. Disreputable; sleazy.
schlemiel also shlemiel n:
1. A habitual bungler; a dolt.
2. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
schlong or shlong n: A penis.
schlep or schlepp or shlep
v. schlepped, or schlepped also shlepped schlepping, or schlepping shlepping schleps or schlepps shleps
To carry clumsily or with difficulty; lug: schlepped a shopping bag around town.
To move slowly or laboriously: schlepped around with the twins in a stroller.
1. An arduous journey.
2. A clumsy or stupid person.
schmuck also shmuck n: A clumsy or stupid person; an oaf.
sex kitten n: A young woman considered to have great beauty and sex appeal.
shaft n: The penis.
shag n : sexual intercourse.
shekels n: Money.
2: a ludicrously false statement.
3: a coarse term for defecation.
4: (obscene) insulting terms of address.
5: something of little value; it is not worth shit.
6: a morphine derivative.
1: give away information about somebody:He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam
2: have a bowel movement.
shithead n : A person regarded as inept, foolish, or contemptible.
1. A coarse unsophisticated person.
2. A big heavy shoe or boot.
shitless adj: Extremely frightened: Scared shitless.
shit-stabber n: Used as disparaging term for a homosexual man.
shitter n: A toilet.
shiv n: A knife, razor, or other sharp or pointed implement, especially one used as a weapon.
skinny n: Inside information; the real facts: learned the skinny on the trading game.
v: To criticize harshly; censure forcefully.
n. A harsh or devastating criticism.
slammer n: A jail.
slant n: Used as a disparaging term for a person of Asian birth or descent.
slit n: The vulva.
slope n: Used as a disparaging term for a person of Asian birth or descent.
sloshed adj: Intoxicated; drunk.
smack n: Heroin.
smashed adj: Intoxicated; drunk.
snazzy adj: Fashionable or flashy.
1. A kidnapping.
2. The vulva.
v. snitched, snitching, snitches
To steal (something, usually something of little value); pilfer.
To turn informer: He snitched on his comrades.
1. A thief.
2. An informer.
v. soaked, soaking, soaks
To overcharge (a person).
To drink to excess.
SOB n: A son of a bitch.
son of a bitch n: A person regarded as thoroughly mean or disagreeable.
v. soused, sousing, souses
To make intoxicated.
1. A drunkard.
2. A period of heavy drinking; a binge.
sozzled adj: Intoxicated; drunk.
spade n: Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
speedball n: An intravenous dose of cocaine mixed with heroin or an amphetamine.
spic n: Used as a disparaging term for an Hispanic person.
[From an accented pronunciation of (No) speak (English).]
spike n: A hypodermic needle.
spooge or splooge
v. To eject semen in orgasm.
spoogum n: Semen.
squiffyadj: Somewhat intoxicated; tipsy.
1. A corpse
2. A person regarded as constrained, priggish, or overly formal.
3. A drunk.
4. A person: a lucky stiff; just an ordinary working stiff.
5. A hobo; a tramp.
6. A person who tips poorly.
stiffed, stiffing, stiffs
1. To tip (someone) inadequately or not at all, as for a service rendered: paid the dinner check but stiffed the waiter.
a. To cheat (someone) of something owed: My roommate stiffed me out of last month's rent.
b. To fail to give or supply (something expected or promised).
stiffy n: An erect penis.
stoned adj: Drunk or intoxicated.
stoner n: Someone who smokes marijuana habitually.
stooge n: Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police; a stool pigeon.
stoolie n: Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police; a stool pigeon.
streetwalker n: a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
a. Stupefied from ingestion of or withdrawal from a drug.
b. Addicted to a drug.
a. Severely debilitated from long-term drug use.
b. Physically or emotionally exhausted.
1. A person regarded as blundering or inept.
2. A punch-drunk or second-rate prizefighter.
1. A person easily taken advantage of, cheated, blamed, or ridiculed.
2. A person. Used as a generalized term of reference, often as an intensive: He's a mean sucker.
3. An unspecified thing. Used as a generalized term of reference, often as an intensive.
1. To interrogate (someone) under duress: sweated the suspected spy for hours.
2. To extract (information) from someone under duress: The police sweated the information out of the suspect.
1. To endure anxiously: sweat out an exam.
2. To await (something) anxiously.
Easily done or handled.
To sweat profusely.