mantrap n: A woman considered dangerously seductive and scheming.
mark n: A person who is the intended victim of a swindler; a dupe.
masher n: A man who attempts to force his attentions on a woman.
1. Something that one enjoys or excels in: Tennis is his meat.
a. The human body regarded as an object of sexual desire.
b. The genitals.
mick n: Used as a disparaging term for a person of Irish birth or descent.
1. A small bottle of liquor, shaped to fit in a pocket.
2. A Mickey Finn.
Mickey Finn n: An alcoholic beverage that is surreptitiously altered to induce diarrhea or stupefy, render unconscious, or otherwise incapacitate the person who drinks it.
1. The human head.
2. melons A woman's breasts, especially large breasts.
mish n: Short for Missionary position.
mitt n: A hand or fist.Get your mitts off me!
Excellent; first-rate. You look so money!
in the money
1. Rich; affluent.
put (one's) money where (one's) mouth is
To live up to one's words; act according to one's own advice.
1. A person who is mocked, duped, or made to appear a fool: They made a monkey out of him.
2. Drug addiction: have a monkey on one's back.
moolah n: Money.
moon n: The bared buttocks.
mooned, mooning, moons
To expose one's buttocks in public as a prank or disrespectful gesture
mosh v: To knock against others intentionally while dancing at a rock concert; slam-dance.
moshpit n: The area immediately in front of the stage, were moshing and slam-dancing takes place.
mother n: Something considered extraordinary, as in disagreeableness, size, or intensity.
1. A person regarded as thoroughly despicable.
2. Something regarded as thoroughly unpleasant, frustrating, or despicable.
mouth off Phrasal Verb:
1. To express one's opinions or complaints in a loud, indiscreet manner.
2. To speak impudently; talk back.
muff, muffin n: The vulva.
muff diving n: Oral stimulation of the clitoris or vulva.
muff diver n:
1. Any person who performs cunnilingus.
2. A lesbian.
mug n: A victim or dupe.
1. Food for snacking.
2. A craving for snack foods.