2. A small or worthless amount: You don't know jack about that.
jack off v : To masturbate.
jackoff, jerkoff, jagoff, jaggoff n:
1. A person who masturbates.
2. A detestable person.
jag n :
1. A bout of drinking or drug use.
2. A period of overindulgence in an activity; a spree: a shopping jag; a crying jag.
1. Animation; enthusiasm.
c. Miscellaneous, unspecified things: brought the food and all the jazz to go with it.
jazzed, jazzing, jazzes
a. To exaggerate or lie to: Don't jazz me.
b. To give great pleasure to; excite: The surprise party jazzed the guest of honor.
c. To cause to accelerate.
To exaggerate or lie.
To make more interesting; enliven: jazzed up the living area with beaded curtains.
jizz also jizm n : Semen.
jizzed, jizzing, jizzes
To eject semen in orgasm.
1. A foolish, rude, or contemptible person.
2. a dull stupid fatuous person
jerk off v : get sexual gratification through self-stimulation.
jigaboo n: Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
jive n: Deceptive, nonsensical, or glib talk.
Johnson, John Thomas n: A penis.
a. A cheap or disreputable gathering place.
b. A building or dwelling.
c. A prison. Often used with the.
2. A marijuana cigarette.
3. A penis.
1. The control stick of an aircraft.
2. A manual control or cursor device, as one attached to a computer or video game.
jugs n: A woman's breasts.
junk n: Heroin.
1. Vigorous life; vitality.
2. Political power or influence; clout.
a. Electric current.
b. Fuel for an engine.
4. Funds; money.
5. Alcoholic drink; liquor.
6. Racy or scandalous gossip