hair pie n: A woman's genitals including the pubic hair, especially in the context of cunnilingus.
1. Not well planned or executed.
1. a foolish or stupid person.
2. a person of subnormal intelligence.
hand job n: Masturbation.
hard-ass n: One who inflexibly follows or enforces rules.
hard-on n: An erect penis.
1. A habitual drug user. Often used in combination: a dopehead.
2. An enthusiast. Often used in combination: I'm a radiohead.
3. Oral sex: Give me some head.
4. A toilet; latrine.
headbanger n: A fan of heavy metal music.
a. Of great significane or profundity.
b. Very popular or important
1. A villian in a story or play.
2. A mobster.
3. One that is very important or influential.
heeb n: Used as a disparaging term for a Jew.
[ From Hebrew.]
high adj: Intoxicated by or as if by alcohol or a drug, such as cocaine or marijuana.
ho n: A prostitute.
hog n: A big, heavy motorcycle.
honk n: The act of vomiting.
tr. & intr.v honked, honking, honks
honky or honkie also honkey n: Used as a disparaging term for a white person.
hooch also hootch n:
1. Alcoholic liquor, especially inferior or bootleg liquor.
hooker n: a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
hoosegow n: A jail.
hooters n: A woman's breasts.
hop n: Opium.
1. To increase the power or energy of: hop up a car.
2. To stimulate with or as if with a narcotic.
hop-head n: A drug addict.
horny, hornier, horninest adj. Feeling great sexual desire; feeling horny.
horse n: Heroin.
1. The excrement of a horse.
2. Meaningless or insincere talk or action; nonsense; a ludicrously false statement.
Used to express disagreement or exasperation.
hose n: A penis.
hosed, hosing, hoses tr.v: To attack and kill (someone), typically by use of a firearm.
hoser n: A clumsy, boorish person, especially an uncouth, beer-drinking man.
1. Sexually excited or exciting.
a. Recently stolen: a hot car.
b. Wanted by the police: a hot suspect.
3. Very good or impressive. Often used in the negative: I'm not so hot at math.
4. Funny or absurd: told a hot one about the neighbors' dog.
a. Performing with great skill and daring: a hot drummer.
b. Having or characterized by repeated successes: a player who is on a hot streak.
c. Fast and responsive: a hot sports car.
d. Unusually lucky: hot at craps.
hots n: Strong sexual attraction or desire. Used with the.
hot to trot
1. Sexually avid; lascivious.
2. Ready and willing; eager.
make it hot for
To make things uncomfortable or dangerous for: Don't make it hot for yourself by needlessly finding fault.
hump n: The act or an instance of having sexual intercourse.
humped, humping, humped
1. To bend or round into a hump; arch.
a. To exert (oneself).
b. To carry, especially on the back.
3. To engage in sexual intercourse with.
1. To exert oneself.
2. To hurry.
3. To engage in sexual intercourse.
The act or an instance of fellatio.
The act or an instance of fellatio.
A sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique.
hustle, hustled, hustling, hustles
1. To sell or get by questionable or aggressive means: hustled stolen watches; hustling spare change.
b. To pressure into buying or doing something: a barfly hustling the other customers for drinks.
c. To misrepresent one's skill in (a game or activity) in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling: hustle pool.
1. To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means; practice theft or swindling.
2. To solicit customers. Used of a pimp or prostitute.
3. To misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling.
An illicit or unethical way of doing business or obtaining money; a fraud or deceit.
1. A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
2: A shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties.