1. A house, building, or apartment, especially where one resides.
2. A trick or gimmick, especially one used in a swindle or to rig a game.
3. Harshness of treatment; abuse.
tr.v. gaffed, gaffing, gaffs
1 . To take in or defraud; swindle.
2. To rig or fix in order to cheat: knew that the carnival games had been gaffed.
galoot n: A person, especially a clumsy or uncouth one.
gam n: A person's leg.
gangbang or gang-bang n:
1. Sexual intercourse, often rape, involving one person or victim and several others who have relations with that person in rapid succession.
2. Sexual intercourse involving several people who select and change partners in an indiscriminate manner.
3. A violent attack of a street gang of hoodlums.
garnish n: An unwarranted fee, such as one extorted from a new prisoner by a jailer.
gash n: The vulva.
geezer n: An old person, especially an eccentric old man.
get it on
1. To become filled with energy or excitement.
2. To engage in sexual intercourse.
get off v:
1. To act or speak with effrontery. Used in the imperative to express contempt or disdainful disbelief.
2. To have an orgasm.
a. To feel great pleasure or gratification.
b. To experience euphoria, for example, as a result of taking a drug.
gism also gizm n : Semen.
glory hole n: A small hole in the dividing wall between two public toilet cubicles; used for voyeurism and sexual encounters by homosexual men.
1. A sailor.
2. The mouth.
golden shower n: A shower of urine as a means of sexual stimulation. [syn: yellow shower]
1. A foolish, incompetent, or stupid person.
2. A barbiturate or tranquilizer pill, especially when taken for nonmedical purposes.
gook n: Used as a disparaging term for a person of East Asian birth or descent.
goolies n: The testicles.
1. A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.
2. A stupid or oafish person.
1. A tough young man, especially one from a white working-class background who is much involved with motorcycles or cars.
2. Used as a disparaging term for a Latin American, especially a Mexican.
grease monkey n: A mechanic, especially one who works on motor vehicles or aircraft.
groovy adj: Very pleasing; wonderful.
1. Nonsense; baloney.
2. Insolent talk; back talk.
gung ho adj: Extremely enthusiastic and dedicated.
gyp also gip
tr.v. gypped, also gipped gypping, gipping gyps, gips
To deprive (another) of something by fraud; cheat or swindle.
1. A fraud or swindle.
2. One who defrauds; a swindler.
[Probably short for Gypsy.]