dago n: Used as a disparaging term for an Italian, Spaniard, or Portuguese.
[Alteration of Spanish Diego, a given name]
dame n: A woman.
1. To buy and sell drugs, especially illegally.
2. To cope: You've got no choice -- just deal with it!
A packet of narcotics.
tr.v. decked, decking, decks
To knock down. He decked his sparring partner
hit the deck
1. To get out of bed.
2. To fall or drop to a prone position.
3. To prepare for action.
1. A claim; rights: I have dibs on that last piece of pie.
2. Money, especially in small amounts.
dick n: A penis.
dickhead n: An inept, foolish, or contemptible person.
1. To cheat; swindle.
a. To have intercourse with (a woman).
b. To practice masturbation upon.
3. To play with.
4. To waste time.
diddly or diddlyshit or diddlysquat n: A small or worthless amount: His advice wasn't worth diddly to me.
1. One that is remarkable or extraordinary, as in size or quality: had a dilly of a fight.
2. Deal: What's the dilly?
1. A piece of dried feces caught in the hair around the anus.
2. An incompetent, foolish, or stupid person.
v. dipped, dipping, dips
To pick the pockets of.
To steal by picking pockets.
1. A pickpocket.
2. A foolish or stupid person.
dipshit n: A foolish or contemptible person.
dipstick n: A foolish or contemptible person.
ding-dong n: An empty-headed person; a fool.
dingaling n: A scatterbrained or eccentric person.
1. An article whose name is unknown or forgotten.
2. A person regarded as stupid.
dippy adj: Not sensible; foolish.
dish n: A good-looking person, especially an attractive woman.
dished, dishing, dishes n:
1. To gossip about.
2. To ruin, foil, or defeat.
dish it out
To deal out criticism or abuse.
1. Gossipy; sensational.
2. Good-looking; attractive.
1. A hairdo.
2. To cheat; swindle: do a relative out of an inheritance.
3. To take (drugs) illegally: Do a line.
4. To kill; murder.
5. To have sex with; bring to orgasm.
dos or do's
Fecal matter; excrement.
1. To tire completely; exhaust: The marathon did me in.
2. To kill.
3. To ruin utterly: Huge losses on the stock market did many investors in.
To engage in sexual intercourse.
do (one's) business
To defecate. Used especially of a pet.
do (one's) own thing
To do what one does best or finds most enjoyable
dose n: A venereal infection.
a. A person regarded as unattractive or uninteresting.
b. Something of inferior or low quality.
c. An investment that produces a low return or a loss.
2. dogs The feet.
3. A hot dog; a wiener.
To fail to expend the effort needed to do or accomplish something.
dogface n: A U.S. Army foot soldier, especially in World War II.
a. An attractive person.
b. A woman.
c. A sweetheart or darling.
d. A helpful or obliging person.
1. To dress oneself smartly and often ostentatiously, especially for a special occasion.
2. To add embellishing details to in order to make much more attractive.
dong n: A penis.
doobie n: A marijuana cigarette.
doo-doo n: Fecal matter or something likened to it.
doofus n: An incompetent, foolish, or stupid person.
doormat n: One who submits meekly to domination or mistreatment by others.
1. A stupid, inept, or foolish person
2. The penis.
dough n: Money.
1. Having knowledge of; aware:I'm down with that.
2. Of high quality; excellent.
1. A depressant or sedative drug, such as a barbiturate or tranquilizer.
2. One that depresses, such as an experience or person.
1. One that is obnoxiously tiresome: The evening was a real drag.
2. A street or road: the town's main drag.
drag queen n:
A man, especially a performer, who dresses as a woman.
drip n: A tiresome or annoying person.
drop v: To take, as a drug, by mouth: drop acid.
drop a dime
To make a telephone call, especially to the police to inform on or betray someone.
druggie n: One that takes or is addicted to drugs
dude n: A man; a fellow.
tr.v. duded, duding, dudes
To dress elaborately or flamboyantly: got all duded up for the show.
Used to express approval, satisfaction, or congratulations.
duff n: The buttocks.
dumbass n: A person regarded as stupid.
dumbo n: A person regarded as stupid.
To knock down; beat.
To criticize another severely: was always dumping on me.
1. A poorly maintained or disreputable place.
2. An act of defecating. Often used with take.
dweeb n: A person regarded as socially inept or foolish, often on account of being overly studious.
dyke also dike n: Used as a disparaging term for a lesbian.